Dijurido

5.16.2004

Ride with me! Ride with me! Oh-oh-oh!

D.O.U.O.S.V.A.V.V.M.
Do you know what it means? It's a 250 year mystery. Written on a gravestone on an English estate. Never been cracked. Hrm.

Did you know you could make a stun-gun out of a disposable camera. So soon camera's will be banned from airplanes along with nail clippers. Yay America! Thanks Osama...

I'm done trying to be artsy. I'm ready to start being.

I loved the Elephant Man. It rocked my socks off, and I've yet to find them. When Conner said it was "a bunch of crippled people dancing around," I thought 'oh great, its gonna be weird.' Well the transitions were, but they freaking ROCKED. I loved it. Oh man.... wow.

My great plans for the rest of the night after the play died though because everyone had to go home. So boo.

I am sick. I can hardly get up. Typing is a strenuous activity.

I am growing my hair out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home