Dijurido

5.15.2004

Okeeblow

I have a very bad habit of not addressing people by their name. "hey Tim!" "hello!" I say. No name. I apologize to everyone I've done that to. The truth is I have a hard time remembering names, so recall takes longer than a standard greeting should take. So there.

I encourage all to abandon awkwardness. Just choose not to feel awkward. It's really that easy. Just don't let something be awkward and it won't be. I learned that tonight.

I just realized that the seniors truly are gone. This is the first year that I've actually had good friends that were seniors, and now they are, for the most part, gone. Sure, I may see them once or twice more, but... Oh well. I hope we'll stay in touch. probably not, but maybe.

Perhaps I'm just not ready for it yet. Or it's those damnable fates out to twist lives to their own design. Either way, it's like so totally not cool.

Do I really look like samurack jai?
I don't think so.

okeeblow. allergies so there.

I'm up with you kids and your way cool lingo and your hip-hop music.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home