Dijurido

5.10.2004

Sometimes...

Most of the time I act more naive than I really am. I don't let on how much I understand or know. I act more innocent than I am, more timid in the face of "uncomfortable" subjects. I don't know why I do this, but it's like a natural defense mechanism for me.

Or maybe I really am...I don't know...

My car broke down (AGAIN), but this time a well-placed wrench and some pounding with a screwdriver fixed the problem quite nicely. Well for now that is. It's gonna die one day for good. Heh.

So, (there I go again) I'm really not letting school get me down. I'm in burnout mode (have been for the last month) and I have now achieved Ultra Burnout++ mode. HAHAHA! Beat that you soul-devouring, mind-numbers! HAHAHAHAHA! I DON'T FREAKIN' CARE ANYMORE!!

ehrm.. excuse me.

I've caught word that a certain teacher is doing a seek-and-destroy mission on student blogs at school. Here's a kind warning: don't freakin' mess with us. We will have our output/input, therapeutic, record of our lives and you have NO AUTHORITY TO STOP US! That's the first freakin' amendment for crying out loud! We will get out thoughts out there, so don't oppress us. We know more about the internet than you ever will, so we will always be there: stop trying. If you're not mature enough to take criticism from teenagers then fix their complaints or stuff it! I mean really. Don't censor us. We will beat you. We have natural human rights on our side. We will say WHAT we want to say, WHEN, WHERE, and HOW we want to say it.
And you can't stop us, so 8'-P

whew...

Now I feel patriotic. So it came up today at lunch what political affiliation I am. My answer is, "I registered to vote under 'Unaffiliated.'" So there it is. I'm unaffiliated (ahhh... it's all in the timing).

Big Lots + Piggly Wiggly + Harris Teeter = Big Wiggly Teeter
mgh...hehe

But seriously folks... I got a new book on Saturday. A writing book. I am happy. Blank pages make me happy: so many possibilities.

I added comments, I hope they work. My guestbook has gone the way of NeXT. Poof.

I so wish this was my senior year. I'm old enough to be a senior, I just started school a year late. I think my body clock is set on senior year anyway. I gots the senioritis.

The more I write, the smaller the scrollbar gets.

I'm just rambling now, so feel free to stop reading.

I strive to be the kind of person anyone can depend on as a friend. I want everyone to know, if you need someone to talk to call me. I will try my hardest to be there for you. And I mean anyone. Night or day. If there's something you can't tell anyone but you need to say it out loud, I can keep a secret. I'm here, and I want to be a good friend. I've got more than enough shoulder for just me to cry on. Never feel like there's anything you can't tell me.

I wonder what would happen if those crazy people on street corners prophesying the end of the world were right. And the world ends. Would they become gods and smite us all with the eternal rod of "I told you so"? That would suck. Just keep that in mind next time you call one of those people crazy. They COULD be right.

I want to dance in a park at night with the moon overhead and ambient techno music playing.

So I'm formulating a short story in my head. It's kinda one of those fantastical, medieval thingies. Maybe I'll post it later if I finish it.

My friend Terrell got back in town a few weeks ago from college. I'm happy, but we haven't had a chance to hang out yet. I can't wait for all my other college friends to come home for summer so we can hang out. It'll be like old times...well, not too old. Like last year old.

I don't hate anyone for any reason whatsoever.

As I said, a blank page is the most frightening thing ever, yet it is also the most pure. It is the prospect of being able to turn that blank page into something beautiful or completely mutilating it that makes it scary. I usually end up doing the latter. I just can't seem to get out onto paper what I say in my head, and when I do, it sounds nowhere as profound as it originally did.

I want to stay out all night this Friday. All night. Charlotte is a really fun place in the early hours of the morning. Such a big, empty city. Gives you a ethereal sense of calm. Driving the empty roads, splashed with their orange lights. It's bliss, utter bliss.

Is there a good star-gazing spot in Charlotte? It seems every place is saturated with light to the point where it blocks out their beauty. I've yet to find a place. The best stars I've ever seen were at the north ridge of the grand canyon. They were amazing. So many, more than I had and have to this day ever seen before. Amazing. And every 15 sec a shooting star blinked in and out of existence. Amazing. I miss that.

And, as is with all things, I must now fulfill my purpose in existence.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home