Dijurido

5.13.2004

Chicken Bone. Bake it with Asian Sauce.

I decided to search Google to see if I could find out who I am. Apparently, I am a journalist in Sussex, an actor in a really bad horror movie, the head of a small PR firm in the UK, and the Chief Executive Officer of the edaflow Corporation among other things. And I'm only 17. Wow.

I was in the math office the other day with my dad and cousin. After hearing both of them speak, Ms. Griffin said something like, "Tim, are you sure you're related to them? Compared to them, your voice is so... slow." Well, how am I supposed to take that? I know I have a problem with pronunciation and an occasional stutter, but am I slow? And what does that even mean? Ah well...

These allergies are absolutely killing me.

Ah, E3. E3 is the annual convention for electronic entertainment (aka VIDEO GAMES). So this convention is when all the major companies make their huge earth-shattering announcements. So it has begun, and already there is a plethora of announcements. Among those were a new Conker game (the world is doomed...), Sega's new MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role playing game) based in the world of the Matrix (whoopee, another way to utterly mutilate what started as a cool, thought-provoking movie), big stuff on Half-Life 2 (finally some progress, that leak of the code last year set them back a huge block of time), MYST IV (wow, will this series ever die? Ah, what am I saying: I love it. Yet I hate it at the same time. I hate it so very much!), and Phantasy Star Universe (again, a series that won't die). Last, but by no means least, Final Fantasy XII (yes thats 12, FF is the series that puts the undying series to shame). Oh, FFXII will be incredible! The newest best feature I've read about is that battles will finally be fought in the same plane as the explore mode. In other words, no more random encounters. Woohoo! Those got really old. Eh.

Eh.

I'm tired and sick. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home