I don't know what to write.
Prom was amazing. The dancing, the music, it was great. One of the most fun nights of my life. I had a huge amount of fun.
but alas...
I finally said it. I'm glad that I did, but I feel lost at the same time. It was kinda that hope that there was something there that occupied me for the last few months. I played out the scenario a million times in my head, each time knowing there really was nothing there, but keeping hope all the same. I didn't say all the things I wanted to say, but I said enough. And I'm glad of how it went. Honesty. I hope everything that was said was meant. I believe it was.
On the drive home I listened to the same song over and over. It felt right. It sounded how I felt inside. Not upbeat, not sad.... just peaceful. The roads were empty, it was cool, humid, the wind blowing into the car. Oh, goodness.
I wish I could just get over it.
I feel so selfish.
Prom was amazing. The dancing, the music, it was great. One of the most fun nights of my life. I had a huge amount of fun.
but alas...
I finally said it. I'm glad that I did, but I feel lost at the same time. It was kinda that hope that there was something there that occupied me for the last few months. I played out the scenario a million times in my head, each time knowing there really was nothing there, but keeping hope all the same. I didn't say all the things I wanted to say, but I said enough. And I'm glad of how it went. Honesty. I hope everything that was said was meant. I believe it was.
On the drive home I listened to the same song over and over. It felt right. It sounded how I felt inside. Not upbeat, not sad.... just peaceful. The roads were empty, it was cool, humid, the wind blowing into the car. Oh, goodness.
I wish I could just get over it.
I feel so selfish.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home