I had a good title, but...
So, I just had an argument with my father about school. I felt extremely childish, and at one pint I even ended a conjecture, "duh!"
I am so ashamed...heh
So, I'm about 95% repaired methinks. I feel much better. Everything is hunky dory. Yes, it is a ph(r)ase.
So, elephant man is next weekend. Looking forward to it. It sure came fast.
So, school is getting rather tedious and seemingly unnecessary. VERY MUCH SO. perhaps it's early onset Senioritis. I can't wait for senior year. That means the next year is college...well not really. But the bad part of school will be over. Which will be cool. ;-D
So, ....so....
So, life is getting too complicated. Socially. Ah, never-mind.
So, why am I starting all these with so?
So, I miss having things to do after school.
So,...
So, I just had an argument with my father about school. I felt extremely childish, and at one pint I even ended a conjecture, "duh!"
I am so ashamed...heh
So, I'm about 95% repaired methinks. I feel much better. Everything is hunky dory. Yes, it is a ph(r)ase.
So, elephant man is next weekend. Looking forward to it. It sure came fast.
So, school is getting rather tedious and seemingly unnecessary. VERY MUCH SO. perhaps it's early onset Senioritis. I can't wait for senior year. That means the next year is college...well not really. But the bad part of school will be over. Which will be cool. ;-D
So, ....so....
So, life is getting too complicated. Socially. Ah, never-mind.
So, why am I starting all these with so?
So, I miss having things to do after school.
So,...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home