A sunday morning where you wake up and it's raining.
So Big 'ol freakin Saturday was cool...I guess. But something was decided today that will hopefully change the course of next year. Which will be cool. An apartment. Heh.
The Japanese can rock and roll. Ride on shooting star.
This graphic short story is cool. It made me feel good.
I flew in my dream the other night. It was very neat, and remembering back I believe I was almost lucid. I want to fly again...
JD and I finished the song dubbed 'funxxor' (remember the 'n') the other night. It's good, but I want to add more. Two minutes s not long enough. But it's rocking so far. I think the next song will be a little middle eastern. It will rock as well.
I wonder...
Prom is in one week. I'm looking forward to it very much; it should be very fun!
Till then (but hopefully before)
So Big 'ol freakin Saturday was cool...I guess. But something was decided today that will hopefully change the course of next year. Which will be cool. An apartment. Heh.
The Japanese can rock and roll. Ride on shooting star.
This graphic short story is cool. It made me feel good.
I flew in my dream the other night. It was very neat, and remembering back I believe I was almost lucid. I want to fly again...
JD and I finished the song dubbed 'funxxor' (remember the 'n') the other night. It's good, but I want to add more. Two minutes s not long enough. But it's rocking so far. I think the next song will be a little middle eastern. It will rock as well.
I wonder...
Prom is in one week. I'm looking forward to it very much; it should be very fun!
Till then (but hopefully before)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home