Revelation.
I don't need it.
I've been letting it overwhelm me for probably a year now (more?), but I just realized I don't need it.
It'll happen someday, sometime, somewhere.
For now, I'm cool.
If it happens, cool.
If it doesn't, cool.
I'm not gonna go out of my way to look for it.
I've got to be more grateful for the things I have before I have that.
Yes.
That sums it up.
Wow, somehow I feel great about myself now.
:-D
I've been letting it overwhelm me for probably a year now (more?), but I just realized I don't need it.
It'll happen someday, sometime, somewhere.
For now, I'm cool.
If it happens, cool.
If it doesn't, cool.
I'm not gonna go out of my way to look for it.
I've got to be more grateful for the things I have before I have that.
Yes.
That sums it up.
Wow, somehow I feel great about myself now.
:-D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home