Dijurido

7.21.2004

So, Where's the Lesson?

This might sound sad, but it's not. Well, it is. But at the same time its not.

I heard last week that a friend from elementary school died in a car accident (not the old friend I've talked about here before). This was shortly after the death of my cat, Hershey. Then I heard of the CCDS graduate who passed away in a car accident.

I see these as deaths in all three steps of time. The first, an old schoolmate, is my past. The second, my cat, my present. The third, the graduate, my future. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to learn from these deaths. One from my past, my present, and my future. Maybe I'm over-analyzing this, but it is very peculiar that all these deaths happened so close together.

If poetic symbolism holds true, I should soon witness a rebirth of some type.

I just hope I realize it when it comes.

I just hope its not foreshadowing.

2 Comments:

  • Lesson:

    Dont drink and drive or at least dont get too excited and go party at 3am bc as we can see its kind of s2pid to be that late DRIVING... (u can go party late but not driving... parting is OK, hehe)

    People in college get too excited with their s2pid "freedom" and they start doing things their parents would let them so they can feel older more responsable and cool...

    Older? Responsable and causing an accident? Cool only bc ur body starts getting cold when u die...

    I know other 4 guys/girls our age that died too bc of stuff like this... 1 of those girls a year ago killed 3 of her friends, this wasnt even an accident late at night, she was going to give them a ride home... but they didnt make it

    And even the girl that used to be my best friend in lowerschool crashed and her older sister couldnt move and remember junk, her bro broke i dont know how many bones but thankfully my friend was alright with only an arm broken...

    People... keep doing s2pid things...

    Im sorry im kind of weird about this but things like this make me mad bc people say that nothing could happen to them and they end up death or hurt...

    U can delete the post if u want :-P

    By Blogger Martita, at 7:59 PM  

  • Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

    But seriously, maybe you're right. I can definitely see that when I think about it.

    By Blogger Tim, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home