On the rocky road to Dublin 1-2-3-4-5!
I'm at geek camp mooching wireless bandwidth. HEHHE.
I've never seen so many geeks gathered together in one place. And we're in San Jose in a five star hotel! This rocks.
My roomies rock. Steve is a true punk and Fred is that kind of silent presence that is just plain cool.
And I'm listening to Steve's Irish Punk. this is great.
Oh, and JD: apparently your conference last year was much to rowdy because this year Apple doesn't want NYLF back, so NO TRIP TO APPLE! blargh.
More later.
I've never seen so many geeks gathered together in one place. And we're in San Jose in a five star hotel! This rocks.
My roomies rock. Steve is a true punk and Fred is that kind of silent presence that is just plain cool.
And I'm listening to Steve's Irish Punk. this is great.
Oh, and JD: apparently your conference last year was much to rowdy because this year Apple doesn't want NYLF back, so NO TRIP TO APPLE! blargh.
More later.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home