π = pi = 3.14
Yesterday I flew where no human ever dreamt of being for thousands of years. I saw giant orange mountains of clouds.
π
I saw The Village and it rocked my socks off. I guessed the ending 1/4th of the way through the film, though.
"I think I know where this is going, but I don't know how the monsters play in here."
...
"oooohhhhhhh. I get it."
Chapter one: The basic rules of love.
The first rule of love is that it doesn't make sense. The second is that as soon as you write down a rule for it, it breaks the rule, so by writing this everything written here is totally true. Except for rule two which is actually false. Because it is a written rule about love. SO that means rule one is...
Oh. Nevermind.
...it's late...
Now I feel like one of those annoying people that won't leave you alone and won't get a clue but your too nice to say, "go away"
But I hope it was just that she was tired.
Yeah. Tired. That's it.
The hunt is on. We're finding Katy a boyfriend.
So watch out all you eligible sexy male specimens out there, here....we.....COME!!!
*busts into the mall with a tranquilizer gun - commando style*
and I wanted this post to be good
π
I saw The Village and it rocked my socks off. I guessed the ending 1/4th of the way through the film, though.
"I think I know where this is going, but I don't know how the monsters play in here."
...
"oooohhhhhhh. I get it."
Chapter one: The basic rules of love.
The first rule of love is that it doesn't make sense. The second is that as soon as you write down a rule for it, it breaks the rule, so by writing this everything written here is totally true. Except for rule two which is actually false. Because it is a written rule about love. SO that means rule one is...
Oh. Nevermind.
...it's late...
Now I feel like one of those annoying people that won't leave you alone and won't get a clue but your too nice to say, "go away"
But I hope it was just that she was tired.
Yeah. Tired. That's it.
The hunt is on. We're finding Katy a boyfriend.
So watch out all you eligible sexy male specimens out there, here....we.....COME!!!
*busts into the mall with a tranquilizer gun - commando style*
and I wanted this post to be good



1 Comments:
Timmy it is I, Katy. You are wonderful. That is all.
By
Anonymous, at 10:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home