Dijurido

8.08.2004

Not worth my kidney.

No, this isn't a depressed post. I just thought that was funny.

Ahhhhh...

I love having friends. It is so wonderful.

I went without my hat for longer today than I have the rest of this summer combined. My hat has become a part of me. I would fall to pieces if something were to happen to it. And besides, my hair is so long now that it gets all up in my face without my hat there to hold it.
I'm growing my hair out so that I can chop it off, save it for later, and glue it back on when I go bald. Because I will go bald. One day. It will probably start soon thanks to genetics. Stupid genetics.

Wouldn't it be cool if your traits came randomly, if they had nothing to do with your parents or heritage whatsoever? I think that would be cool. Yes.

I really can't wait for school to start. It's going to be a fantastic year. The last year of true freedom from responsibility. Truly.

I'm 18 in fifteen days. That means I can vote, buy cigarettes, and be a porn star. But I only plan to do one of those things. Guess which one. C'mon, guess.

I think I have matured more this summer than any other summer. I have finally achieved a mental state that is well and good. Mostly. Well, I'm almost there.

I got several text messages today.

He sat by the burning ashen cinders, that blind seer of tales. He was deep in meditation, inhaling the sweet smell of burning wood and incense that filled the small, crudely thatched hut. He awoke from that half-conscious state with a jolt. He had seen him. The Bringer of Tales. He was near, and he was approaching. Without delay the blind seer started the routine he rehearsed many times in preparation for this moment. He gathered his pack and filled it with all the holy writings of past sages and seers. He slung the pack over his shoulder, doused the cinders, and grabbed his staff by the doorway as he left. He emerged from the hut into the forest deep in autumn. The flame-colored leaves crunched beneath his feat as he left his home behind, never to return again.

...uh, the holy writings were in braille, ok? Fine...

every snippet adds up.

1 Comments:

  • i don't like signing in...so hi timmy. it is i katy. and i think you are now going to be ..... ... ..... ............ ....... .......................... a porn star!



    maybe not. oh well....happy early b-day. i shall wish you another happy b-day on the actual day.




    yay!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home