Dijurido

4.18.2004

So...uhh...

I recant my disowning of love.

that was short lived...

So, the film festival was INCREDIBLE!! The turnout was awesome. I totally did not expect so many people, but they were most definitely welcome. The place was fancied up, and we even got a popcorn machine. It was freakin awesome.
Then after cleanup, we went down to Caribou. Had a load of fun there.

So, its time to look for colleges. The search begins. My first trip is going to be to Richmond VA. Richmond looks like a great school on paper, just what I'm looking for: small liberal arts college, great looking spacious campus, not a huge greek presence but an existent one, cool city by what I hear, good student reviews. I want in no way to limit my choices, but Richmond looks pretty cool. But we'll see.

So that's what I got. I feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home