Sweet! Sword of Infinite Happiness +5!
Coffee House next week. And tryouts for the musical. And an English paper due. And 25 notecards. Wow. Busy three day week. Sentence fragments. Are. Cool.
It's not sentence fragmentation, it's Cataloguing! ;-)
So....yeah.
I need something to do at coffee house. Maybe I'll write something. Maybe I'll just find something. Bah. Also I need to learn a song for tryouts. A good one.
So yeah. My mind is mush. And my face has more pockets than magician.
duh
Coffee House next week. And tryouts for the musical. And an English paper due. And 25 notecards. Wow. Busy three day week. Sentence fragments. Are. Cool.
It's not sentence fragmentation, it's Cataloguing! ;-)
So....yeah.
I need something to do at coffee house. Maybe I'll write something. Maybe I'll just find something. Bah. Also I need to learn a song for tryouts. A good one.
So yeah. My mind is mush. And my face has more pockets than magician.
duh



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home