Dijurido

12.20.2003

Break? whew...

It's Christmas (yes, Christmas, not x-mas) break time. Finally. Didn't think I would make it. But I did, so there.

I have 10,000 faces. All are in a constant war for control. As soon as one grasps the seat of power and controls my mindset, another supplants it makes its filthy existence through me. There is one face though, that lies deep down, long-defeated, long-dead, burried under mounds of trampled dirt on the battlefield. Its name is Tim. And it will never see the light of day ever again.

I can't be me. Years of subconscious self mental conditioning has seen to this. Damn my childhood. Damn it to Hell.

JD and Martha, you are both wonderful people. You are so happy together. I see these "relationships" others have where they are in a constant state of questioning, "Does he/she still like me?" You two don't have that. You don't need to be in constant state of wonderment (yes its a word), because you both know that you love each other. You two have the dream relationship, and I am happy for you.

Reading Mary Kate's blog I wonder to myself; is the key to happiness and to overcoming self-doubt is a love relationship. It makes more sense the more I think about it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home