Dijurido

1.04.2004

News flash in the news? Not while I'm around!

Ok, I just got back from my second Christmas trip and all I could think about is wanting to go home. But it was a fun trip.

When we got home we found a nice little Christmas suprise; somebody broke into our house. The dead bolt was ripped out of the back door and the house was basically pillaged. They went after my mom's jewelry (they got her wedding band that she had left here for the holidays) and they stole our ps2, games, etc. I'm not mad about it, I'm just scared. Someone was in our house without our permission, without us knowing. I never thought that would happen in my neighborhood. I don't care about the stuff that was stolen, I'm just glad that they didn't harm our cats. cute kitties...

It is strange though. I know they were in my room. The pillows on my bed were thrown everywhere and a few other things. I had left my laptop on my desk, out in the open and they didn't take it. didn't even touch it. Hm..perplexing.

The police dusted for fingerprints and didn't find any. They think these were professionals.

I just feel so sad and angry that someone would do that. I hope that someday that they will realize their mistakes and stop what they're doing.

Ahh...oh well. No use crying over spilt milk...or broken door in this case.///

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home