Dijurido

1.19.2004

[error 539] -//missingcatch-phrase//

So, I was eating breakfast this morning, and I discovered something; Life gets soggy in milk. And then it tastes bad. There is something profound in that, but I have yet to grasp it. Possible moral: beware of milk. nah.

Well, I am much happier. Things are going very well overall, and I'm kinda over my lonely, love-searching mode. Just gave up. Figure it'll pop back up at the right time. It's cool. Ice cold. School is also going better, even though theres a lot of work coming up. But I look to the future, yet I live in the present; search to discover your home before your neighbors'.

File sharing is at an all time high and the RIAA seems to have given up. hehe. Freedom of music.

Saw Big Fish. It made me cry. I want to die just like that. Everyone be happy. I'd keep smiling to my grave and beyond. Beyond. Far beyond.

Someone asked me why I believe in God. My answer is why not. If the universe is infinitely big, then I am infinitely small, and since that is the case, it is conforting to believe in a infinitely powerful friend, especially a father, that is there to help and protect you. What if I die and find there is nothing? Then I'm no worse off, am I? If there is nothing, it doesn't matter if I believed in God, or partied my life away: there's nothing. So basically for those who don't believe, think of it as a failsafe; if I belive in God and stay true to his teachings and then die and find there is a God, then I'm cool. Ice cold. If I die and there is nothing, oh well. At least I lived a good, productive life.

Bt-Somnabulist
Simply be loved is more than enough.

transcending all planes of understanding to find its all a facade, a fake, a fraud.
put in place by no one but ourselves to hold us back from the true meaning of us. we. everyone.
going crazy in a bubble of perception as we laugh at others' misfortune. Psycotic. No. Misdirected. Maybe. Dangerous. Very.
Finding a place for the soul, to keep it safe in the jaws of a lion, hold it over a cliff, knife to the throat, gun to the head.
Smiling in the darkness that only lasts till dawn, only to be followed by darkness once more.
till the sun wears out and perpetual darkness falls on us all for eternity.
but we'll be dead, so it doesn't matter.
only our minds will remain in the bubbles, laughing at others' pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home