NEWSFLASH!!
I wear the same thing every single day.
I wear socks with sandles.
I don't wear cologne.
I am overweight.
My parents divorced when I was ten.
I have two houses that I live in, but no home.
I am overwhelmed by school and society.
I have had thoughts of suicide.
I have had extremely violent thoughts.
I have been confused.
I have been walked on.
I have been persecuted for my beliefs.
I have been told I am nothing but property.
I mean nothing until I'm eighteen, yet I am expected to one day give to this society.
I have witnessed terrible things.
I have been lied to by my loved ones.
I have been rejected.
I have cried.
I live in the wealthiest, most powerful country in the world. I'm told that myself and my generation are to lead this country in the future.
.........thanks for the childhood, assholes.
I wear the same thing every single day.
I wear socks with sandles.
I don't wear cologne.
I am overweight.
My parents divorced when I was ten.
I have two houses that I live in, but no home.
I am overwhelmed by school and society.
I have had thoughts of suicide.
I have had extremely violent thoughts.
I have been confused.
I have been walked on.
I have been persecuted for my beliefs.
I have been told I am nothing but property.
I mean nothing until I'm eighteen, yet I am expected to one day give to this society.
I have witnessed terrible things.
I have been lied to by my loved ones.
I have been rejected.
I have cried.
I live in the wealthiest, most powerful country in the world. I'm told that myself and my generation are to lead this country in the future.
.........thanks for the childhood, assholes.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home