Dear Diary....jackpot.
Yeah, I'm psychic. I can't see or hear or read other's minds, but I definitely have a fairly strong sixth sense. Songs pop into my head, and when I turn on the radio, they're playing. This morning in Seminary, I was thinking of a certain scripture and my teacher happened to be writing that exact same scripture on the board. It's the little things, too numerous to be coincidence, but to uncontrolled to be an actual skill. It's cool. Sometimes. Not when my dreams come true though. That never turns out well.
Yeah, blogs are becoming dangerous. VERY dangerous. Certain people have discovered other certain people's blogs, and that didn't go very well. We will see hw theat works out.
More Later...
Yeah, I'm psychic. I can't see or hear or read other's minds, but I definitely have a fairly strong sixth sense. Songs pop into my head, and when I turn on the radio, they're playing. This morning in Seminary, I was thinking of a certain scripture and my teacher happened to be writing that exact same scripture on the board. It's the little things, too numerous to be coincidence, but to uncontrolled to be an actual skill. It's cool. Sometimes. Not when my dreams come true though. That never turns out well.
Yeah, blogs are becoming dangerous. VERY dangerous. Certain people have discovered other certain people's blogs, and that didn't go very well. We will see hw theat works out.
More Later...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home