But I'm still alone.
Ever feel that your alone, even though your surrounded by friends and family? That you're somehow...incomplete? I don't know why, but thats the way I feel tonight. I'm sorry, but this is going to be a self-pity rant. It's my blog; deal. I'm the kind of person that, even though I try my hardest not to, am always worried about what others think of me. I don't like that. At all. But that's the way I am. And because of this, I am constantly questioning myself and my friends. I am always worried that people talk about me badly behind my back, or they are being friendly to me out of pity. I don't want to believe it, but I can't help it. I feel like I am alone, never really fully accepted into any 'group'. And just when I do feel accepted, someone does something or says something that again makes me question my standing in others' eyes. I HATE IT! WHY DO I CONSTANTLY HAVE TO BE WORRIED ABOUT SUCH THINGS!!! I don't like being the teddy bear. Well, kinda...just a little.
Well, that's over...I guess.
Exams start tomorrow...eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
Klingon Tim: It is a good day to die!
Insecure Tim: I don't want to die.
Confident Tim: I will do fine.
Realist Tim: No you won't.
I was talking to some people a few days ago, and they were convinced that if two people went out on a 'date', that they were officially 'going out' or 'together'. Since when? Can't two friends go out on a purely non-romantic 'date', just as friends? Since when has going to dinner and a movie with one other person automatically mean you're 'together'. So if I were to go with a friend that is a guy to pizza and then to see a movie, does that automatically make us gay? Does it mean we're going out? No! This whole institution of unspoken rules of social interaction is complete bull shit. Why does the word 'date' have so many unspoken connotations behind it?
Being born into society with all its bullshit is worse than being born deaf, dumb, and blind. Because at least then you would think for yourself.
grrrr...
Congrats to JD and Martha, they are so happy and so cute together, and I am very happy for them!
That said, goodnight.
Ever feel that your alone, even though your surrounded by friends and family? That you're somehow...incomplete? I don't know why, but thats the way I feel tonight. I'm sorry, but this is going to be a self-pity rant. It's my blog; deal. I'm the kind of person that, even though I try my hardest not to, am always worried about what others think of me. I don't like that. At all. But that's the way I am. And because of this, I am constantly questioning myself and my friends. I am always worried that people talk about me badly behind my back, or they are being friendly to me out of pity. I don't want to believe it, but I can't help it. I feel like I am alone, never really fully accepted into any 'group'. And just when I do feel accepted, someone does something or says something that again makes me question my standing in others' eyes. I HATE IT! WHY DO I CONSTANTLY HAVE TO BE WORRIED ABOUT SUCH THINGS!!! I don't like being the teddy bear. Well, kinda...just a little.
Well, that's over...I guess.
Exams start tomorrow...eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
Klingon Tim: It is a good day to die!
Insecure Tim: I don't want to die.
Confident Tim: I will do fine.
Realist Tim: No you won't.
I was talking to some people a few days ago, and they were convinced that if two people went out on a 'date', that they were officially 'going out' or 'together'. Since when? Can't two friends go out on a purely non-romantic 'date', just as friends? Since when has going to dinner and a movie with one other person automatically mean you're 'together'. So if I were to go with a friend that is a guy to pizza and then to see a movie, does that automatically make us gay? Does it mean we're going out? No! This whole institution of unspoken rules of social interaction is complete bull shit. Why does the word 'date' have so many unspoken connotations behind it?
Being born into society with all its bullshit is worse than being born deaf, dumb, and blind. Because at least then you would think for yourself.
grrrr...
Congrats to JD and Martha, they are so happy and so cute together, and I am very happy for them!
That said, goodnight.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home