Heavy Sigh
Wow, I have had to most amazing reoccurring dreams lately. They are amazing. It's just that I can't realize the utter joy and contentment and rightness that I experience in them. Why? Why can't I? I've been a good person, don't I at least deserve that?
There I go. I don't DESERVE anything. Nothing is owed to me. In fact I am the one in debt to the universe for existence. It just seems so unfair that some people can find it so easily and I can't.
But I'd rather not exist right now. So, universe, you can take it back anytime you like.
I want, I want, I want. I sound like such a twit. Such a fucking wimp.
I just feel as if I've missed the mark somehow. I've been waiting instead of searching and that doesn't freaking work! And now I really don't know what to do. Except maybe make me better.
It's strange: I need someone familiar to talk to about all this, but I don't want to talk to someone I interact with daily, because it'll just be weird and I can't take that.
Maybe on the boat. But probably not.
I'm tired of this little freaking switch that goes on whenever it is least convenient. Normal tim --> shoot myself and stick it into my mouth tim. I'm such a loser and I just need someone next to me to say, "no your not" even though it's a lie. And I can't say THIS to anyone because when serious things come up, the little switch flips and I start to fidget and make stupid, insensitive jokes and in general be a nervous ass.
And now even my mother is trying to make me feel guilty. She says I'm a disappointment. She's probably right.
I'm such teenager.... more sad blogging
There I go. I don't DESERVE anything. Nothing is owed to me. In fact I am the one in debt to the universe for existence. It just seems so unfair that some people can find it so easily and I can't.
But I'd rather not exist right now. So, universe, you can take it back anytime you like.
I want, I want, I want. I sound like such a twit. Such a fucking wimp.
I just feel as if I've missed the mark somehow. I've been waiting instead of searching and that doesn't freaking work! And now I really don't know what to do. Except maybe make me better.
It's strange: I need someone familiar to talk to about all this, but I don't want to talk to someone I interact with daily, because it'll just be weird and I can't take that.
Maybe on the boat. But probably not.
I'm tired of this little freaking switch that goes on whenever it is least convenient. Normal tim --> shoot myself and stick it into my mouth tim. I'm such a loser and I just need someone next to me to say, "no your not" even though it's a lie. And I can't say THIS to anyone because when serious things come up, the little switch flips and I start to fidget and make stupid, insensitive jokes and in general be a nervous ass.
And now even my mother is trying to make me feel guilty. She says I'm a disappointment. She's probably right.
I'm such teenager.... more sad blogging



1 Comments:
In order to find some1 that will cheer u up you have to cheer yourself up first... so today is a good day to start cheering urself up... you have to let the other people know what they r suposed to cheer about how are they going to do it if they dont know? You have written in other bog thingies that you arent the person that u apear to be and that the way u act doesnt show the really tim... then why dont u change and act like the real tim? do u act that way just bc people picture u like that? helloooooooo u r tim so do what timmy is suposed to do...
Im sorry about my weird comment i just wish u could be a happy tim, i've seen u as happy tim once or twice before and that tim kinda glows and ivites people to be with him/u... do u know those blue lamps that atract mosquitoes? like those... hehe...oooops too long
By
Martita, at 9:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home