Dijurido

11.16.2003

And the winner is...

Yeah, the play competition rocked. I lost at least three pairs of socks to the unspeakable rockings that occured in that theater. We didn't win, but we did well, and the two shows that did do go on deserved it. I only wish Weaver could've taken both their shows on; both Girl, Interrupted and Godspell. They both were incredible (Godspell made me cry I was so happy...I AM such a wimp), but Girl, Interrupted moved on. Thats OK, though, it was an equally good show. We did get and honorable mention for best ensemble work, and I got an honorable mention for best actor (whether I deserved it or not). There were good shows, bad shows, and shows where the best things were corn dogs. I learned that a corporal in the army can take 5 shots, one of which in the back, before dying, and that a play based on other plays such as Shakespeare's plays (we had two of those), aren't necessarily good.

*pant, pant*
Wow, that was a long sentence.

In the hotel Conner, Phil and I held the testosterone olympics. (perhaps pictures later) I really enjoyed the trip overall, even with the bite marks all over my arms and shoulders...heh. Everyone did incredibly well, especially with our 'superior' set and 'excellent' lighting. heheh. Well...

*clickety, zap*

check out Condog's Blog for a complete, and completely true (mostly) overview of the goings-ons on....the...trip...damn.

There are so many people that got totally cheated by not getting awards at this competition. Phil, Conner, Mary Kate, Jill...all should have been greatly awarded with greatness. And that makes me feel bad that I got something and they didn't. But, I have to admit I am happy I got something. Yeah...

Oh, and Conner, the multi-colored phallus was stolen...or lost...or both. That sounded really wrong.

paece out, brudda nine-nine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home