Dazed and Confused
Ever get so bogged down with work you can't think straight? Your mind goes blank every time you try to think and you can't get your work done? I got that tonite. Yes, that's how 'tonight' is spelled.
I just 'suspended myself' from wrestling, hopefully for the rest of the season. I have spent over 17 years on this planet and I finally realized something; I hate organized sports. I hate them. I love a pick-up game of football or hacky-sack or something, but all these sports are way too damn competitive! I understand it's some people's thing, but it's not mine. I'm not good at any sports, I think most of them are barbaric, and I think they have lost sight of their true origins: they started off as games. GAMES!! Aren't games supposed to be, ya know, enjoyable?! I supposed my view isn't very widely spread since our school is totally sports oriented (academics? arts? what are those?). I just hate the sports credits that are required at school. It takes so much time away from important things like family and homework. I don't regret stopping wrestling; I just joined it to see if I like it or not.
ahh....that feels better.
And now, with the all the extra time I have I can actually get a hold on all my work that was due a long time ago and maybe even start reading a book or two I've been meaning to.
Blogs ARE very therapeutic. wow.
So, I must go get foodstuffs now.
hasta lavista, baby
Ever get so bogged down with work you can't think straight? Your mind goes blank every time you try to think and you can't get your work done? I got that tonite. Yes, that's how 'tonight' is spelled.
I just 'suspended myself' from wrestling, hopefully for the rest of the season. I have spent over 17 years on this planet and I finally realized something; I hate organized sports. I hate them. I love a pick-up game of football or hacky-sack or something, but all these sports are way too damn competitive! I understand it's some people's thing, but it's not mine. I'm not good at any sports, I think most of them are barbaric, and I think they have lost sight of their true origins: they started off as games. GAMES!! Aren't games supposed to be, ya know, enjoyable?! I supposed my view isn't very widely spread since our school is totally sports oriented (academics? arts? what are those?). I just hate the sports credits that are required at school. It takes so much time away from important things like family and homework. I don't regret stopping wrestling; I just joined it to see if I like it or not.
ahh....that feels better.
And now, with the all the extra time I have I can actually get a hold on all my work that was due a long time ago and maybe even start reading a book or two I've been meaning to.
Blogs ARE very therapeutic. wow.
So, I must go get foodstuffs now.
hasta lavista, baby



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home