Dijurido

11.11.2003

Ever had that feeling your being watched? No? Damn.

A while has passed but nothing has changed.

The play competition is this weekend and we're gonna rock their socks off! Leaving Thursday and staying through Saturday. 48 hours of play. It's going to be awesome.

Also,
"I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions."

"A great man is coming to eat at my house. I do not wish to please him: I wish that he should wish to please me"

...rock on Emerson, rock on.

A man is walking down a road on day and happens upon a man with a burlap sack.
The first man says, "whats in the sack?"
The 2nd man answers, "chickens. I'm gonna make me some chicken for dinner."
The 1st man says, "MMM...chicken. I wish I had some chickens."
The 2nd man says, "I tell yer what. Ya guys how many chickens are in this bag, and you can have them both."

Well, I thought it was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home