Feeling Tingly
Have you ever felt really tingly all over when your listening to a soft song? I did. It felt like needles poking me all over my body, but it didn't hurt, it felt good, and I was overcome with joy: almost to the point of crying. All my thoughts and concerns disappeared: I was floating in happiness. I felt like I could fly on a gust of wind. All of a sudden I could think clearly about deep things, unrestrained by any physical cares. It was totally like what enlightenment must feel like. I realized how petty and crude many people are. I was...happy. Truly happy for the first time in a while.
wow...
that felt really good.
I really have no more stress. I need to spend more time thinking about the present than worrying about the future. That is the key to true happiness: live in the moment. But be sparing; in this life if you never look ahead, you will hit a proverbial brick wall. A paradox. Hmm...meditation is good.
Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string.
keep rockin' Emerson my man...
I don't care what anybody says, Vertical Horizon rocks the planet to the core and no one can truthfully say otherwise.
Have you ever felt really tingly all over when your listening to a soft song? I did. It felt like needles poking me all over my body, but it didn't hurt, it felt good, and I was overcome with joy: almost to the point of crying. All my thoughts and concerns disappeared: I was floating in happiness. I felt like I could fly on a gust of wind. All of a sudden I could think clearly about deep things, unrestrained by any physical cares. It was totally like what enlightenment must feel like. I realized how petty and crude many people are. I was...happy. Truly happy for the first time in a while.
wow...
that felt really good.
I really have no more stress. I need to spend more time thinking about the present than worrying about the future. That is the key to true happiness: live in the moment. But be sparing; in this life if you never look ahead, you will hit a proverbial brick wall. A paradox. Hmm...meditation is good.
Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string.
keep rockin' Emerson my man...
I don't care what anybody says, Vertical Horizon rocks the planet to the core and no one can truthfully say otherwise.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home