I only mean 25% of what I say
Yeah, my head hurts. Like a lot. I don't know if it's allergies or what, but OUCH!
I feel immature. Sometimes when I'm talking to people, I say things that I instantly regret and think, 'wow, what a stupid/inappropriate/unneeded thing I just said.' But then later I feel better.
I doodled some things today, and I like them. I need to draw more often, cuz I love it.
I really did intend this to be longer...
Yeah, my head hurts. Like a lot. I don't know if it's allergies or what, but OUCH!
I feel immature. Sometimes when I'm talking to people, I say things that I instantly regret and think, 'wow, what a stupid/inappropriate/unneeded thing I just said.' But then later I feel better.
I doodled some things today, and I like them. I need to draw more often, cuz I love it.
I really did intend this to be longer...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home