Dijurido

4.08.2004

Get ready for the geekiness!

Argh, Intro to Computer Programming is useless! I should have taken AP Comp Sci this year. I would actually LEARN to program in that class. But it would be in Java. Which sucks. It's possible to write a program in Java and compile it into a Cocoa application (for Max OS X, which I wish to eventually code for), but I read that doing so isn't so great. They are slow (thanks the freaking JVM memory hogging), cumbersome, and rather confusing (because some commands work, and some don't). AAAARRRRGGGHHHH! I want to learn Objective-C in class! Ideally learn it using Xcode (Apple's development utilities), but since CCDS is completely anti-mac, that's extremely unlikely. Guess I'll have to learn it on my own. But then there also aren't any books that teach objective-c as applied to Xcode. grrrrrr....

Ugh, the geekiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home