Dijurido

3.31.2004

Do Wah Diddy

So the musical is tomorrow, and I think it's going to be really good. Our last few dress rehearsals have been great. I'm anxious for it to be over (because I'm WAY behind in my schoolwork), but it's kind of bittersweet. This will be my last show with Mary Kate and Phil (most likely ever), and that is incredibly sad for me. I love both of them as very dear friends, and I will miss them when they go. But I hope they come back to visit!

So...

On a happier note, I've found the cure to my year-long battle with mediocrity. I need to stop repressing myself and just be who I am and not regret my mistakes. I need to grow up. I need to learn. I want to be respected for who I am as I respect others. I want to be in complete control of my life. Guess that isn't a happier note.

But I am happy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home