Indiana Jones + Iron Will + Lawrence of Arabia + Every Cowboy Movie Ever Made = Hidalgo
So here's the scoop. There's an upcoming film festival at school and we need people to get into it, so I'm going to (hopefully) make a "preview" movie for Monday Morning Meeting, which will probably consist of me making a complete fool of myself in my struggle to fit several genres into about 30 seconds. But it'll be good for a laugh. So...
So....life has been strange lately. It's neat having a baby around the house, but it's also a lot o work. But thats boring stuff...not gonna write about that.
There's a story in there somewhere...Oh THERE IT IS!!!....no, no that was a guy in a gorilla suit....damn gorilla suit...
I'm sorry about that last post, just ignore it. I'll deal with it.
....but then why did I bring it up again?
I want my dreams to come true. Not really my day dreams or hopes, but the dreams I have while I am asleep. They're the best things ever. Either that or dream forever.
I've been thinking about trying out for Ensemble next year, but there are a couple of things holding me back. The first is time commitment, and the second is that if I got in, would I really be an assett or would I just hold back somebody else who could of used the spot more? I love acting, but it's not really what I plan to do with my life. I feel that if I made it, I may take the spot of someone who could really take advantage of the training to build a career upon.
hmmm.......teenage social life is too complex, especially with school in the mix. But teenage social life wouldn't be so large if it weren't for school, would it?
//signoff
So here's the scoop. There's an upcoming film festival at school and we need people to get into it, so I'm going to (hopefully) make a "preview" movie for Monday Morning Meeting, which will probably consist of me making a complete fool of myself in my struggle to fit several genres into about 30 seconds. But it'll be good for a laugh. So...
So....life has been strange lately. It's neat having a baby around the house, but it's also a lot o work. But thats boring stuff...not gonna write about that.
There's a story in there somewhere...Oh THERE IT IS!!!....no, no that was a guy in a gorilla suit....damn gorilla suit...
I'm sorry about that last post, just ignore it. I'll deal with it.
....but then why did I bring it up again?
I want my dreams to come true. Not really my day dreams or hopes, but the dreams I have while I am asleep. They're the best things ever. Either that or dream forever.
I've been thinking about trying out for Ensemble next year, but there are a couple of things holding me back. The first is time commitment, and the second is that if I got in, would I really be an assett or would I just hold back somebody else who could of used the spot more? I love acting, but it's not really what I plan to do with my life. I feel that if I made it, I may take the spot of someone who could really take advantage of the training to build a career upon.
hmmm.......teenage social life is too complex, especially with school in the mix. But teenage social life wouldn't be so large if it weren't for school, would it?
//signoff



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home